|Misty in UNBSX|
|Show||My Life as a Teenage Robot|
|First Appearance||"Teen Team Time", January 26th, 2005|
|Residence||Tremorton Bottling factory|
Misty is a major recurring character in My Life as a Teenage Robot. Her powers are psychic in nature, with the ability to read and control others' minds, as well as an ability to turn into a cloud of mist, appropriately enough. She also has some martial arts skills.
Misty makes her first appearance in "Teen Team Time," as a member of the Teen Team. As the Teen Team's an homage to the Teen Titans, Misty is a rough analogue in powers and temperament to Raven. However, Misty's got a bit of a mean streak — she doesn't like to relate to "normals", only does her superheroics for pay, and goes a little too far when pranking the Crust Cousins. Yet, she is much demonic compared to the other members of Teen Team Time.
Ultimate Nickelodeon Brawl Stars XEdit
Misty appears as a playable DLC character in Ultimate Nickelodeon Brawl Stars X. She is also one of the many characters from My Life as a Teenage Robot.
She's a powerful entity in her own right, but her presence in the ultimate conflict leaves open one question- if she was indeed hired to help the heroes, then who paid for her services?
- Super Strength
- Can turn into a mist-like, incorporeal form
- Mind Reading
- Mind Control
- Proficient Martial Artist
- "Fighting me? That....is a mistake."
- sigh* "Can't a girl find inner peace sometimes?"
- "Time is money. Let's get this over with, shall we?"
- "Don't you know how rude it is to interrupt a girl when she's meditating? Sheesh."
- "Sorry I was late to the party. What'd I miss?" (Intro against Jenny)
- "Less talk, more action, robot girl!" - (Intro if 2nd to talk against Jenny)
- "You kept the uniform, I see. I'm....almost touched, robot girl." (Intro if Jenny is wearing her alternate costume)
- "Royalty, huh? Need a bodyguard?" (Intro against Vega)
- "Jen talks about squashing roaches like you all of the time. Wonder what that's like?" (Intro against Vexus)
- "I've already taken out the hare, now let's see if the tortoise has more fight in him!" (Intro against Raphael)
- "Mmm, this should be a blast." (Intro against Korra)
- "Looks like I'm in for a pretty cold reception." (Intro against Man-Arctica)
- "You're just a kid! A kid with a bounty on her head, that is..." (Intro against Black Cuervo)
- "Kid, I wouldn't fight me if I were you." (Intro against Doug in Quailman costume)
- "Why don't you make my job easier and just vanish?" (Intro against Danny Phantom)
- "Evil scientists are worth quite a few bills. Hope you're ready for a nice, warm jail cell!" (Intro against Professor Calamitous)
- "They ought to give me top dollar for that performance! Ooh yeah!"
- "I'm doing this for the cash. That fight -clearly- wasn't for the thrills."
- "Nobody's paying me to send you to the scrap heap, Jen, but that one's on the house!" (Win Pose against Jenny)
- "Looks like I'll have to increase my fee. You obviously need a LOT of protection." (Win Pose against Vega)
- "You're so old hat. No wonder Jenny barely considers you a threat." (Win Pose against Vexus)
- "Too slow, turtle-boy. Too. Slow." (Win Pose against Raphael)
- "When it comes to your fighting techniques, you've barely made a splash!" (Win Pose against Korra)
- "I can show you a few tricks, ghost boy....if you've got a few bucks to spare for the private lessons, that is." (Win Pose against Danny Phantom)
- "Paydirt!" (Win Pose against Black Cuervo)
- "Beat it, egghead. You're done." (Win Pose against Professor Calamitous)
- "If you're good at something, you shouldn't do it for free. Especially not me, I've got to make a living!"
- "Something tells me you weren't expecting that. Something also tells me you're not used to winning, either."
- "Oh, and don't think I've forgotten about the time you sucker punched me in the face, Jen. I got you back that time, mind you, but that still hurt." (Victory Screen against Jenny)
- "And to think, you were Queen once. Time really hasn't been kind to you, has it?" (Victory Screen against Vexus)
- "Not to knack you or anything, but how does one have an evil overlord for a mom and not know that she's up to no good?" (Victory Screen against Vega)
- "Being a hero for hire? Beats digging ditches, that's for sure. Hey, you can relate, right?" (Victory Screen against Toph)
- "I've been at this for a while, and it still beats the heck out of me where you evil geniuses get the money for all of those fancy toys." (Victory Screen against Professor Calamitous)