This article is about the video game series. For the first game in the series, see Nicktoons Unite! (video game).
Nicktoons Unite! is a series of platform video games. Blue Tongue Entertainment mainly for the home consoles, but was replaced by Incinerator Studios for the fourth game. Climiax Group worked on the first game for the GameBoy Advance, but was replaced by Natsume in the other sequals. It is published by THQ.
The series is a crossover of several popular and less popular Nicktoons shows. The four main shows represented are SpongeBob SquarePants, Danny Phantom, The Fairly OddParents and The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius. The game is the spiritual succesor of the game, Nicktoons: Freeze Frame Frenzy.
The games always focuss on the main heroes of the shows, except for the fourth and fifth game where the villains also are playable. The heroes have to defeat the thing that is treatening all of their dimensions. In most cases members of the Evil Syndicate plays a major antagonist role.
- Nicktoons Unite!
- Nicktoons: Battle for Volcano Island
- Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots
- Nicktoons: Globs of Doom
- Dreamworks[[Nicktoons Unite! (video game)| Unite!]]
- It is made very clear in the game that all the different shows exist in different dimensions. This is also further stated by the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour specials.
- The Evil Syndicate only appears in the first, fourth and fifth game. However every time it is changed. The Syndicate members to appear the most in the game series are Professor Calamitous and Plankton (Plankton made a cameo in the Attack of the ToyBots intro, but is squashed by The Mawgu).