|Ultimate Nickelodeon Brawl Stars X|
|The third, and final logo for the game|
|Developer(s)||Capcom, Eighting (Wii U, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)|
|Platform(s)|| PlayStation 3/PlayStation 4|
Xbox 360/ Xbox One
|Release Date(s)||Still in Progress|
Ultimate Nickelodeon Brawl Stars X (formerly known as Nickelodeon Brawl Stars and Ultimate Nickelodeon Brawl Stars) is a fictional installment of the Nicktoons Unite! series and the fifth game for the Super Brawl series. It features a wide variety of playable characters from both old and current shows. Danny Phantom, My Life as a Teenage Robot and Avatar: The Last Airbender have the most characters representing their show.
The gameplay is the same as Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Players will choose three characters to create their teams, and proceed to fight against other teams, be it in Arcade Mode (resulting in the final battle against Pariah Dark for the fate of the Nicktoon Universe) or Online against other players.
During a fight, players have access to a variety of moves, such as Special Moves, Air Combos and Hyper Team Combo attacks, some of which require filling up the "N-Gauge", a meter that stores energy to perform advanced Hyper Moves. Unique to this game is a mechanic known as "N-Rage", which, upon activation, will cause the character to glow orange and get an increase in all of their stats, a slow regeneration in health, and no damage while blocking. This mechanic cannot be activated until there is only one character left on the team.
Playable CharactersEditNicktoons: Globs of Doom. Forty-three characters are available directly from the start, two characters need to be unlocked to be playable, seven characters are DLC and must be purchased online and three characters are console exclusive. Many characters of previous Nicktoons Unite! games weren't included most notable are; Patrick Star, Sam Manson, Sandy Cheeks, Dib Membrane, Vlad Plasmius and Traloc.
There are currently three characters who can be unlocked under special conditions. You either have to earn 5000 Tenzin Tokens or win 25 online matches.
These characters have to be purchased with real money in the stores. When you pre-order you get them for free.
Time Release CharactersEdit
These characters are released on a specific date after the game already hit the stores. They are the same as DLC only you don't have to pay for them.
Console Exclusive CharactersEdit
These characters only come with the console you are buying them on.
- When all the console exclusive characters were revealed, four more characters were announced to be added as a surprise. One of them being the mid-boss who you fight before Pariah Dark.
- The original cast was not going to include Dudley Puppy, Kimi Finster, Jenny, Jimmy Neutron, Doug, Misty, Rocko, -any- Dreamworks characters or Ren and Stimpy. The first four managed to make it into the game after all in Vanilla. Later CatDog and Mikey were added to the roster too.
- The game has similar gameplay to the Marvel vs. Capcom series.
- The name of the game is a mash up of various crossover games:
- Ultimate Nickelodeon Brawl Stars X from Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom.
- Ultimate Nickelodeon Brawl Stars X from Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- Ultimate Nickelodeon Brawl Stars X from PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.