Ultimate Nickelodeon Brawl Stars XEditVendetta appears as a playable character in Ultimate Nickelodeon Brawl Stars X. She can be considered a duo character, as Grudge is always with her. She is the only one from her show, if you don't count Grudge.
|Vendetta in UNBSX|
|First Appearance||"New Student" July 1st, 2003|
Vendetta is a fictional main character in the web series and TV series of Making Fiends. She is created by Amy Winfrey and voiced by Aglaia Mortcheva, which gives her a Bulgarian accent. She first appeared in the web pilot in 2003. She appeared in all episodes, except in web episode 14, in which she was sick and stayed home from school. Vendetta is Italian for "blood feud", and, true to her name, Vendetta is vindictive and cruel.
She is an evil green girl with a Bulgarian accent and the power to make fiends, both through stereotypical mad-scientist means and in the kitchen. She runs the town completely because everyone is afraid of her, except the new girl, Charlotte. Vendetta hates her and wants to destroy her with her fiends. She is believed to be 9 or 10 years old.
|Grudge in UNBSX|
|First Appearance||"New Student" July 1st, 2003|
Grudge (also referred as Hamster) is Vendetta's giant hamster fiend, who fills the role of Vendetta's sidekick and thug enforcer. Grudge expresses himself with grunts In the TV series, he has shown to care for Vendetta although she doesn't care. He has been shown to like pancakes in Smash. Even sometimes when Grudge grunts he expresses a sign of getting tired of doing what Vendetta tells him to do. Also in that same episode he attends the pancake festival without Vendetta knowing.
It is possible if he is slighty suffering from neglect, he even grunted when Charlotte said Buttons was "her favorite hamster in the whole world".
Thoroughly evil through and through, the wicked Vendetta has long terrorized the city and people of Clamburg with her personal army of fiends, horrific monsters of her own creation. She constantly bullies everyone around her to get what she wants (and having a giant bear-like hamster at her side doesn't hurt!) However, with the arrival of a new girl to her town, Vendetta has found, to her dismay, a cheerful new friend who has nothing but irritating kindness for her. And she'd like nothing more than to get rid of her, for good!
- None, but is in command of a variety of fiends, one of whom, Grudge the Hamster, is constantly at her side and acts as her bodyguard/brute.
- "You dare oppose ME? I will destroy you....destroy you with FIENDS!" (Intro)
- "You want a fight? I will give you a fight! A very....SPECIAL fight!" (Intro)
- "Hamster! Take care of this annoying person at once!" (Intro)
- "You may fight stupid ghosts, but you will never defeat my fiends!" (Intro against Danny Phantom)
- "Aaah! Your annoying cheerfulness reminds me of that stupid little girl! Get him, hamster!" (Intro against Spongebob or Sheen)
- "You are just stupid people in stupid costumes! My fiends will crush you like grapes! (Intro against Man-Arctica and Really Really Big Man)
- "Stupid alien! Hamster, smash him GOOD." (Intro against Zim)
- " Heh, heh, heh....I think I like you!" (Intro against Azula)
- " My Hamster is not a teddy bear! How DARE you!" (Intro against Kimi if she is second in the Intro)
- "What the- one of my fiends must have escaped! Hamster, capture him at once!" (Intro against the Gromble)
- "Say my name one more time, and I will make a really nasty fiend to dispose of you!!" (Intro against Black Cuervo)
- "I think...I am going to be sick!" (Intro against Dora)
(Note: Grudge grunts and cracks knuckles after each intro) Win Pose:
- "Heh, heh, heh, AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
- "You lost, get out of my face before I make my hamster eat you alive!"
- " Good job, hamster! We shall go eat clam ice cream now!"
- " You thought tossing rocks at me would work? Stupid little girl!" (Win Pose Against Toph)
- "Ghosts are simple for stupid phantom to beat, but my fiends are too much for you! (Win Pose against Danny Phantom)
- "Being good is boring! Being bad is so much more fun!" (Win Pose against El Tigre)
- " Why are you staring at my green skin? You're the one who looks weird, stupid!"
- " Be sure to stay away from Clamburg, or the Hamster gives you seconds!"
- " Beating you is no fun. I'd rather have beat up that stupid little girl!"
- "I have a use for you. I will lock you in my basement, and you will make me Grape Punch smoothies for the rest of your life!" (Victory Screen against Kimi)
- "Hamster! Take that sponge with us! I'll use him to polish my windows!" (Victory Screen against Spongebob)
- "I HATE music! Hamster, smash that stupid guitar into pieces!" (Victory Screen against Ember)
- "The Evil Syndicate could do better without a stupid, bumbling imbecile like you running it! I'm taking over!" (Victory Screen against Professor Calamitous)
- "Your heart is as black as your costume, and I am sure you hate stupid little girls as much as I do. However, I do not like the way you keep yelling my name everytime you get angry!" (Victory Screen against Black Cuervo)
- "Surrounded by cheerful fools, you say? Boo hoo, we all have problems. I do not care!" (Victory Screen against Kyle the Conjurer)
- "Your cheerful face is so stupid! And who do you keep turning around and talking to?" (Victory Screen against Dora)
- " You stupid hamster! We NEARLY lost that one!" (Victory Screen if player barely wins with Vendetta as his/her last remaining character)
- "Whatever!" (Tag In)
- "My fiends will DESTROY all you hold dear!" (DHC #1)
- "Tear them to shreds, my fiends!!" (DHC #2)
- annoyed growl* (Coming in if 1st partner is knocked out)
- "Hamster! Crush them ALL!" (Coming in if both her partners are knocked out)
- "Ugh...stupid.....hamster. We lost...." (K.O. if hit by a soft blow)
- "AAAAAAAGGGH!!!" (K.O. if hit by a hard attack)
- shakes head in disbelief while Grudge scowls* "So STUPID."
- Grudge smirks while cracking his knuckles*
First Appearance: "Charlotte's First Day" , October 4th, 2008 (Original Airdate)
Come on, Vendetta, I've got a job to d-
Vendetta: NO. You are NOT going to say it, you STUPID man!
Vendetta: NOT IN THIS STUPID GAME, YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW. Charlotte: Hi, Vendetta!
Vendetta: NO! NO! NO! What are YOU doing here, you stupid little girl?! I LEFT YOU IN CLAMBURG.
Charlotte: Funny story! Turns out I was out of hamster food for Buttons, so I borrowed some of yours and he got reeeeeeeeeeeeally big!
Charlotte: eah! And now we go on lots of piggyback rides and fun adventures! And now that we're here, you won't be so lonely on your little vacation out of Clamburg anymore!
Vendetta: *inhales* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
...would it help if I said that since she's an alternate costume, the two of you won't ever be on the same team?
Vendetta: NO! Hamster! Smush that stupid artist into toothpaste!
Wait, wait, what are you doing, that doesn't go there AUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH
Charlotte: That looks like fun! You must be doing Yoga to be bending like that! Tee hee!
Name: 'Gloom Charming' and 'Hornswiggle' Costumes
Gloom Charming: "Sparkles and Gloom" (Random! Cartoons), 2007
Hornswiggle: "Hornswiggle" (Random! Cartoons), December 20th, 2008
Bio: I admit, I have a bit of a soft spot for Halloween (because I get to terrify stupid Clamburg people with even more fiends, heh heh heh!) I came as this girl because she is evil, and also has to deal with a stupid annoying girl in her life, and this stupid girl just happens to act like CHARLOTTE. Grudge? We got him this costume of the stupid happy rhino because it was the only costume that would fit a large hamster!